Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was shopping with the boss on Saturday afternoon in Leighton Buzzard when we saw a lovely brown 2008, been looking out for others since November when we got ours and this is the first one we have spotted whilst traveling around, must say that the brown looks great.

I nearly tapped on the window to ask howhe was getting on with the car but the gentleman was playing with the touch screen so I decided against, must say it was nice to see another one on the road.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wasn't me - mine is black! I do keep any eye out while driving in MK though for a grey 2008. Ready to flash my lights! If I see someone staring back with a confused look, I know it wasn't you!

There will be another in our area soon too. My sister-in-law ordered one (earning me £50 in the process!) and she works in MK (well Stony Stratford). She ordered a grey Allure (not sure which shade, the darker one I think) about 2 weeks ago now. So I was quite surprised when she text me today to say she she had been given a build date already - 14th Feb.

Actually, I did see another today too, on the roundabout on the A421 nr my place of work nr Buckingham. It was a white one.

·
Registered
144 Posts
quite a few down this way now , good to see

1 - 4 of 4 Posts