1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
193 Posts
I like the comment about lack of headroom for taller rear passengers. I am 6'1" and have plenty of room. Still if you bring the odd giraffe home it's true they may struggle.

It is funny how views differ but I love mine and find I disagree with most of what is said in this one.

Mac.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Is that not because we are biased?

Come on, who really slates the decision they made and spent £££s on?

Not me anyway

·
Registered
193 Posts
Of course we are biased, we wouldn't be on this forum otherwise.
I have seen quite a few reviews and must admit that this one is one of the odder ones.The comments seem disconnected that is why it is worth looking at all of the reviews then finding out for yourself and deciding what each of us likes which is bound to be individual.

My last car was a wrong decision, my wife knew when I drove hers at any excuse, chuckle. But all the reviews raved about it.

Mac. Edited by: Mac2008

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I'm biased too.

Of course it's nice to have a reviewer with a different view, at least that indicates that there has been some independent thought put in even if we don't agree with it. I have a theory that most reviews are just rehashed versions of other reviewers work. I honestly believe that once a reviewer has identified a particularly negative characteristic in the subject it is the responsibility of all future reviewers to find the same problem.

I am particularly interested in the comments about ride quality from this review as I do not believe that I have read or seen similar views anywhere else.

I also believe that the small steering wheel is a bit 'Marmite'. Personally I loved it on my test drive but I do understand why some might find it difficult to adjust to.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's nice to read the reviews, but for me it's much better to get out there and test drive the cars yourself to make your own mind up

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
John2202 said:
It's nice to read the reviews, but for me it's much better to get out there and test drive the cars yourself to make your own mind up  
This is true. But it is the reviews that help you to shortlist your options before going to test.A bad review or negative views about priority features or characteristics might mean that you discount one vehicle.For example, I would have considered the Nissan Juke more seriously if it had received fewer negative reviews.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts