Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Will using non Peugeot wiper blades void my warranty? Peugeot fitted new front and rear wiper blades to my car last year during a service (I asked them to) and there is no reference as to whether they're genuine Peugeot in the service invoice or part numbers on the blades themselves. I have bought Peugeot genuine wiper blades from Peugeot for my 2008 which came in the Peugeot branded box and had 'Peugeot' stamped in white on the black plastic end caps of the front wiper blades. I'm guessing that the ones fitted by Peugeot last year were non genuine and they charged me £60 for the privilege! I'm looking at Heyner front and rear blades from Ebay for £22.99:

Thanks in advance,
Ben.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi all,

Will using non Peugeot wiper blades void my warranty? Peugeot fitted new front and rear wiper blades to my car last year during a service (I asked them to) and there is no reference as to whether they're genuine Peugeot in the service invoice or part numbers on the blades themselves. I have bought Peugeot genuine wiper blades from Peugeot for my 2008 which came in the Peugeot branded box and had 'Peugeot' stamped in white on the black plastic end caps of the front wiper blades. I'm guessing that the ones fitted by Peugeot last year were non genuine and they charged me £60 for the privilege! I'm looking at Heyner front and rear blades from Ebay for £22.99:

Thanks in advance,
Ben.
No your warranty is safe

·
Registered
26 Posts
£25 for a set from Euro with the bank holiday code.

·
Registered
307 Posts
This chap made a useful post

Good luck on your first new car Ben!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts